Binford Supply began in 1950 in a small suburb of Dallas, TX. The vision of Jim and Doris Binford was to create a family business to pass down to the next generation once they retired. Jim’s son-in-law, Rick Istre, began working at Binford Supply in December 1972. Steve Stanley and Rick became partners in 2007 and continued Jim Binford’s belief that success was driven by long hours and “10% inspiration and 90% perspiration”. Today, Binford Supply continues the important tradition of family with our loyalty to our customers, employees and suppliers. We have expanded to support families throughout cities in Texas, Oklahoma and Colorado; with both distribution and manufacturing locations. Manufacturing consists of chain link weaving, custom wood staining, wood fence panel construction and gate fabrication. We provide direct truckload and railcar distribution, along with jobsite delivery and will call services to the fence contractor.
While operations continue in our Balch Springs facility in Texas, other Binford Supply locations continue our founders goal of providing exceptional customer service, high quality products, and reliable delivery. American owned and operated since 1950, we continue to grow but maintain our focus on our dedication to our customers and our employees.